C’est La Vie Inn proudly offers our guests four rooms to choose from, each with its own distinctive charm.
Monet is the largest bedroom in the main house and features an antique brass king bed and a spacious private bathroom with a clawfoot soaking tub. The romantic Matisse also features a king bed and among its elegant antiques has a clawfoot soaking tub in the private bathroom.
Gauguin features a tropical motif while Toulouse-Lautrec has a Parisian theme and each room has a queen bed and a private bathroom.
Award Winning Luxury Accommodations:
- Lush Gardens
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary HBO and Showtime
- High definition flat screen TV
- Individual room heating and cooling controls
- Electric fireplace (Monet and Matisse)
- Guest computer and printer in library
- Full gourmet breakfast with attention to dietary requests (gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian)
- Complimentary soft drinks, bottled water, fresh fruit
- Fresh baked chocolate chip and pumpkin spice (seasonal) cookies
- Afternoon Port
- Plush bathrobes
- Organic Shikai bath products
- Hair dryers and makeup mirrors