|Preparation: Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare topping: combine first 4 ingredients until crumbly. Set the mixture aside.
To prepare bread: lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
Combine flour and the next 7 ingredients (flour through nutmeg) in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture.
Combine the pumpkin and next 5 ingredients (pumpkin through eggs) in a bowl; add to flour mixture.
Stir just until moist. Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with topping.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chilled butter or stick margarine, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Cooking spray